Saturday, May 13, 2006

Haven't done this in so long. Bleah.


FIRST thing to do before going to sleep
shouldn't this be the last thing I do? first thing would be first thing I do when I wake up right. turn the damn alarm clock off I suppose. I analyse everything way too much now.

FIRST pet
Benjie and Sissy. The dogs that commited suicide.

FIRST primary school
chij toa payoh.

FIRST secondary school
chij toa payoh.

FIRST time you entered a bar
never. waiting for 18 baby.

FIRST thing you bought
wow. I'm guessing sweets knowing me as a kid.

FIRST musical instrument you learned to play
I used to do the whole blowing water in the glass thing with Jo.

FIRST sport you played
Soccer. With all my cousins. I'd just sit down and cry when no one passed me the ball. Its pretty much the same now.

FIRST bestest best friend
Jo! Sand castle boy.

FIRST wedding you've attended
I was flowergirl 5 times. Have to ask mum which came first.

FIRST person who greeted you on your last birthday
Uhm Shane I think.

FIRST collection
Moneys. =)

FIRST time you saw a ghost
I just hear freaky noises all the time.

FIRST roller coaster ride.
7. I threw up after.

FIRST ambition
Pink ranger!

FIRST person you think of when you wake up
Uh whether Adrian's gotten to the bathroom first?

FIRST job
Officially, Carl's Jr.

FIRST thing you bought today
Haven't stepped out of the house yet.

FIRST person you hated
Probably Adrian. We fought all the time.

LAST book(s) you bought
Ah. I haven't gone book shopping in ages. I get newsweek now. Does that count?

LAST thing you bought
Erm. Mars bar.

LAST tv show you watched
Prison Break.

LAST movie you watched
Woah uh.. pretty woman I think.

LAST song listened
Distractions - Zero 7

LAST person who sent you sms
Sean.

LAST time you cried
Last night.

No comments: